With a piece to camera Lionel Hampden reports that the forge mill which closed in 1958 is to be restored as part of a project to redevelop the Bordesley Abbey Meadows. The mill was a water powered scouring works and we see exterior and interior shots of the building which is on the banks of the River Arrow. Hampden talks to Geoff Rollins, the assistant senior surveyor for Redditch District Council about the history of needle making and the plans for the building.
No credits specified
A section of picture is missing close to the start.